Tuesday, July 1, 2008

No Moose.. But what a great reason to return!

Well this Sunday was a rain out at Moosehead Lake so no chance of a Moose "capture" after breakfast at Auntie M's. But no worries-I am very glad to have a reason to return... soon! Seem to always be great dogs in my path- I got to hang out a bit with "Muffy" who is the Le Grand Dame of the Cookish's estate- the great folks who put me up lake side for the weekend just up the street from the magnificently elegant Blair Hill Inn. Polly & Chris put on one of the classiest stress free weddings I have had the privilege of documenting- but in keeping with my old school tradition they will be the first to see the images. So no sneak peeks...
Yes left coast folks the ducks are real and they don't play hockey! -BL

1 comment:

Meg Simone said...

what kind of town names itself after an animal when there are none in site! HA!

Friend/colleague Chris Proulx of RSN TV 16 was up filming for the AMC this week and same thing... NO moose!