Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dear Santa, Travel mugs please...

Ok so I have time for none of this... but the fact that Apple makes a product that still works when submerged  should be noted. Credit to R.S. Thing for teaching me the wonders of saving your "wet" phone with rubbing alcohol when I tossed one in Fore Street's toilet but today we may have pushed the limit...

So if Santa could bring me a few travel mugs with covers so the iPhone can't jump in the mug as it did today while driving that would be great- Happy Holidays-fear not the old iPhone is on line and we'll see if we can assemble "3G" once it dries out... BL

1 comment:

Meg Simone said...

Bill - bill - bill... oh bill... what is going on over there! You are too much :) I am just laughing and laughing - but in a good way! Hope the coffee still tasted ok?