Sunday, March 15, 2009

6 Hours For 6 Seconds...



Overdue greetings... If you have ever had the pleasure of watching Luke Hiebert rip the course you would understand why I lean into the hill for the time it takes to get the nano seconds- the good news is partner in crime Tracy and a whole gang of talented racers made last Friday the 13th' Red Parker race day a whole lot of fun and worth the effort.  Always a great reminder of why we live here... 

I was on a mission- considering Luke was dealing with back surgery from OA's Dr. Binette a year ago (almost to the day) which makes Luke's reutrn to form on the hill this winter even more impressive. No snowmobile needed to get up and down the hill this year- that photo has been replaced...

I always tell people I shoot to tell the story- time and place.  This goes against all the classic rules of tight sports photos that grace the pages of SI and such- not what I do.  Life is full of decisive moments- I am very fortunate that many appreciate my choices with the lens... BL

No comments: