Sunday, November 1, 2009

November Greetings! 61 "O9" Days remain...

October had to to be a working fun meter record. So I am going to start November off right-post and be done with it. I need to find 100+ edit hours before we OD on Turkey. I am refusing to get in the Toaster today and drive anywhere.

I don't post the private photos of my unique wedding clients for shameless self-promotion purposes and never will. The "all I do is weddings" folks have lowered their romance marketing bar to the status of tacky with their posting - just not my style of relationship building. Don't get me wrong I think the sharing ability of the web is a photographic asset- even with all the scary bad instant FB image postings which all just makes me smile!

That said I am thinking that the photos here- less than 12 hours old- of the very cool Halloween B&G Mark (mug artist) & Kerri will meet their approval- I am not going to wake them to ask! Another great day in a month of them- Halloween is the new 4th of July on the fun meter- even a working one.

Yes twenty10 is just around the corner- for you sharp people (all 5 of you) who have commented on my VM-stay tuned... - BL

No comments: