Monday, November 3, 2008

Apple to Buy AT&T Wireless & Operate it like a REAL company!

I have no intention of turning my blog into a rant on AT&T Wireless but the difference between Apple's (you rock!) support of the iPhone and AT&T support of the network is mind boggling... You reach an Apple Human by phone in 10 seconds 24/7- My call to AT&T last Friday- I was on hold for over an hour and the bottom line is that they "committed" to me that they would be back to me in 1 to 3 DAYS!  

Saturday I was in East Conway (03818) standing next to a guy with 4 bars of AT&T Edge signal and I had "No Service"- I failed to take a photo of his phone is my only regret!

I was in Boston yesterday ironically at an Apple workshop- my iPhone was rocking on the 3G network so it's not a hardware issue- I called and chatted with Apple folks twice- AT&T Customer Service is closed on Sundays- welcome to the new AT&T- Steve Jobs will save your company too as he takes over the world- BL

No comments: